donderdag 30 december 2010

Praise to the Divine Mother


To that purest of Essences
It makes me want to bow
The Flow of Running Water
Crystal Life that makes all Glow
Makes New what’s Old
From inside out..

..it’s Life, Forever so!

Oh Mother, hold me, make me yours
Oh that my Life be Strong and Pure
Emerged in your Compassionate Love

You make me wait in Queu so Long
It makes me want to go…
….but then,
the Pain comes back as Strong again
and I’ll be on your door.

You’re waiting, sitting, Smiling Quiet
Your Belly holds the World
When Cries of Hurt and Anger cease…
You’re there…
…Your Form comes floating up to me
My Vision becomes Clear!

You and Maya are all One
You work together well
While we Desiring endless Roam
And Suffer from our Pain
You wait..
…You watch Your Children like a Mother
And win us with Compassion.

Oh Mother, get me, hold me Tight
Please make my Heart all Quiet
So I can be your True True Son
And call my Brothers Home

Jai Maha Maya Ki Jay!
Jagadambe Mata Ki Jay!

Geen opmerkingen: